- JH Leu*, MH Wu, HY Chou (2013) A comparative study between ranavirus and Megalocytivirus infections in orange-spotted grouper (Epienphelus coioides). Journal of Marine Science and Technology 21: Suppl. 58-64 (JMST-013-1220-2)
- HH Chiang, SH Wang, HY Chou, CC Huang, TL Tsai, YC Yang, JW Lee, TY Lin, YJ Wu, CC Chen (2014) Surface modification of ato photocatalyst on its bactericidal effect against Escherichia coli, Journal of Marine Science And Technology-Taiwan 22(2): 269-276.
- CH Yang, YC Hsiao, CM Chen, TW Pai, MH Wu, HY Chou (2015) Transcriptome analysis of Orange-Spotted Grouper between Ranavirus and Megalocytivirus Infections. Intelligent Systems and Applications, Series of Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications 274, Eds: C.C. Chu, H.C. Chao, J.H. Yang, ISBN 978-1-61499-483-1, IOS Press Ebooks, Tokyo, Japan, pp.1950-1959. (DOI : 10.3233/978-1-61499-484-8-1950)
- HI Liu, PP Chiou, HY Gong, HY Chou (2015). Cloning of the major capsid protein (MCP) of grouper iridovirus of Taiwan (TGIV) and preliminary evaluation of a recombinant MCP vaccine against TGIV. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 16: 28647–28656.
- MW Lu, HP Kuo, HY Chou, EY Ling, CL Chung, YF Hung, HE Horng, JL Wu, GM Her, ZL Kong (2016). A novel method for detection of fish iridovirus in groupers using nano-magnetic particles. Fish Pathology 51 (Special-issue): 54-59.
- HI Liu, YC Lin, PP Chiou, HY Chou (2016) Temperature-dependent pathogenicity of grouper iridovirus of Taiwan (TGIV). Journal of Marine Science and Technology-Taiwan 24 (3): 637 - 644.
- YC Yeh, TY Wang, HY Chou, HY Lina TY Chen, T Aoki, HC Wanga (2016) A member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, orange-spotted grouper novel immune gene EcVig, is induced by immune stimulants and type I interferon. Fish & Shellfish Immunology 58: 415–422.
- Y Sugimoto, S Suzuki, L Nonaka, C Boonla, N Sukpanyatham, HY Chou, JH Wu (2017) The novel mef(C)–mph(G) macrolide resistance genes are conveyed in the environment on various vectors. Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance 10: September 2017, Pages 47–53.
- CC Liu, LP Ho, CH Yang, TY Kao, HY Chou, TW Pai (2017) Comparison of grouper infection with two different iridoviruses using transcriptome sequencing and multiple reference species selection. Fish & shellfish immunology 71: 264-274.
- TC Shih, LP Ho, JL Wu, HY Chou*, TW Pai* (2018) A voting mechanism-based linear epitope prediction system for the host-specific Iridoviridae family. BMC System Biology, vol. 20.
- JH Leu*, CH Tsai, JM. Tsai, CH Yang, CY Hsueh, HY Chou (2019) Identification and expression analysis of 19 CC chemokine genes in orangespotted grouper (Epinephelus coioides). Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 97: 1–10.
- SH Wu, HY Chou, PC Liu, JL Wu, HY Gong* (2019) Granulin peptide GRN-41 of Mozambique tilapia is a novel antimicrobial peptide against Vibrio species. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 706-711.
- S Suzuki*, S Nakanishi, M Tamminen, T Yokokawa, Y Sato-Takabe, K Ohta, HY Chou, W Muziasari, M Virta (2019) Occurrence of sul and tet(M) genes in bacterial community in Japanese marine aquaculture environment throughout the year: Profile comparison with Taiwanese and Finnish aquaculture waters. Science of the Total Environment, 669: 649-656, DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.111.
- JH Leu, CH Tsai, JM Tsai, CH Yang, CY Hsueh, HY Chou (2019) Identification and Expression Analysis of 19 CC Chemokine Genes in Orange-Spotted Grouper (Epinephelus Coioides). Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 97, 1-10.
- CR Lin, TM Chu, A Luo, SJ Huang, HY Chou, MW Lu, JL Wu (2019) Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Suppress Metastatic Features of Human Cholangiocarcinoma Cells by Suppressing Twist. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 74.